We use Titanium Implants
- Dental Urgent Care implants are titanium, which binds to your bone through a process called “osseointegration.” Titanium is the best material for dental implants and is a permanent solution for replacing missing teeth or securing loose dentures.
Implants stimulate your bone
- Stimulating your jaw bones with dental implants prevents noticeable aging more than other products and services. Dental implants keep your bone active so it does not die or shrink. Looks of a “sunken face,” or smaller jawline appear because of lack of bone to fill the face. You can learn more about your face with aging at https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html.
Implant Procedures are done in 3 unique steps:
- Implant placement
- Healing abutment placement
- Implant crown seat
Implants secure your dentures
- If you already have dentures or have treatment pending for dentures, implants placed on both the upper and lower arches of your mouth to secure them in place! Also, implant-retained dentures improve the taste delicious foods because the roof of your mouth is free, where traditional dentures block the palate.
- Boston magazine published, “Did You Know That by Age 50 Americans Have Lost an Average of 12 Teeth?” which emphasizes the power of dental implants as a solution to missing teeth: https://www.bostonmagazine.com/sponsor-content/did-you-know-that-by-age-50-americans-have-lost-an-average-of-12-teeth/.
Implants “feel” the closest to a natural tooth
- Implants stimulate the jaw bones just like your natural tooth root does – implants feel like the closest match to your natural teeth.Your dentist will require a medical background and a CT scan of your jaws to make sure that implants are the best treatment option for you.
Visit https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/dental-implants#1 for the benefits and insurance coverage on dental implant procedures.
Read our blog https://www.urgenturgent.com/dentures-and-implants-quick-guide-to-replacing-teeth/ for more posts about dental implants!